The new year is a great time to explore apps designed to entertain and organize our lives. With so many Android and iOS apps to choose from, it can be difficult to know which ones are best for you and your family.
Here are some of the best apps for parents. Enjoy!
1. iReward Chart: iRewardChart includes a customizable, interactive interface that helps parents keep track of their child’s good behavior and reward them appropriately. The child can install and follow along!
2. Evite: Evite makes it easy to send and manage invitations on the go. With the Evite app, you can create and send invitations, manage your guest lists and RSVP to events.
3. Cozi Family Organizer: Cozi, an Appy Award Winner for Best Family App and the number one “must-have app for a better life” by the TODAY Show, includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more. Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family.
4. OpenTable: Open Table helps you make reservations at over 20,000 restaurants in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Explore great restaurants, find available tables, and earn reward points for every reservation.
5. Fandango: With Fandango you can access the latest movies, show times and movie trailers as well as exclusive Fandango content. Fandango is the number one movie ticketing app featured in Apple commercials and winner of three Webby Awards.
6. Great Clips: Use the Great Clips app to check in before you get there. So great when you’re with the kids. Just open the app and the salons nearest your current location will appear. Touch the salon that has the estimated wait time that fits you best, then tell them your name, number and how many are in your group.
7. Splice: Splice together HD photos and videos very simply with this app. Add music tracks from your library, sound effects, transitions, borders and effects, trim video and audio, narrate with your own voice and much more.
8. All Recipes Dinner Spinner: Dinner Spinner is a free app from Allrecipes.com, the #1 food site with recipes tested and reviewed by home cooks. With this app you can access your Allrecipes.com shopping lists, search by dish, cooking time, and ingredient, find recipes that match gluten-free, vegetarian, or other diet and share recipes on Pinterest, Twitter, or by email.
9. FavToday: Jot down the best thing that happened to you today. As time goes, you’ll have an amazing collection with moments of gratitude and memories with the family. It doesn’t take but a minute to reflect on your favorite thing today.
10. MamaBear App: Of course, when it comes to family safety there are many apps, but none offer all that MamaBear does in one convenient app. MamaBear is your all-in-one family safety app providing parents information to worry less and encourage larger boundaries for kids to explore more. The app provides you information about your child’s location, when they’ve exceeded a preset driving speed, insight to their social media behavior and more.
Let MamaBear and these other apps help you organize and enrich your life in the new year!